USD 504 Oswego High School

USD 504 Oswego High School
"HOME OF THE INDIANS"

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Important Information

March 7, 2010 by Jim Wilks.

Greetings current OHSAA Blog users,

Recently there have been a rash of spammers adding themselves to this blog by simply registering as a new member. To protect our Alumni Blog and your information, I have suspended any “New” users. If you want to be added as a member of the blog, you will have to send an email to me (including your “real” name, a valid e-mail address and be an OHS Alumni or spouse thereof). After verification of the info sent by you, the alumni, you will be added as a new member. I regret having to do this but do want to protect you, the member. I am currently looking at various other blog systems. As a current member, you can still add entries to this blog and I encourage you to do so.

This blog came into existence in December of 2006 and has since only received 28 entries (including this entry). So, the question I would pose to you, the Alumni member, should we continue with this blog or switch to something else, such as a FaceBook type thing. Current members, let me know your feelings by either posting something on this blog or by email.

Respectfully

Jim Wilks Class of ‘62 wilks@oswegoalumni.org

No comments:

Post a Comment