USD 504 Oswego High School

USD 504 Oswego High School
"HOME OF THE INDIANS"

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Confessions of a FaceBookaholic

First of all, did you know, that the OHSAA has a FaceBook page. Yep, it's located at the following link http://www.facebook.com/pages/Oswego-High-School-Alumni-Association/123161734164?ref=sgm
 I know, it's a long link so just click on the link and it'll take you right to the page, then bookmark the page and you won't have to worry about that long link anymore. I know they would be more than happy to have you check in and leave a comment.  Oh, and by the way, the Oswego Booster Club has a FaceBook page, you can find it here http://www.facebook.com/pages/OHS-INDIANS-BOOSTER-CLUB/120988087206 check them out also.

OK folks, here it is, I am a facebookaholic!  There I said it.  I was on fb every chance I got. Why I even have it on my BlackBerry and when I couldn't access fb on my laptop, I'd get on my 'Berry and spend hours going over and over the same stuff.  Finally after I got attacked by over 50 trojan horse viruses and other malware, adware, etc AND found out I was sending out invitations and messages that weren't actually being sent by me, I deactivated my account.  Boy, now that was tough. That was two days ago and I'm like a fish out of water. I can't compare it to drug addicition but I think it must come in a distant second.  As far as I know there isn't an AA for facebookaholics.  Are there others out there like me ? ? ? Maybe we could start a new organization, FBA !  Seriously, I wonder how long I'll last before I reactivate my account ? ? ?

Come to think of it, maybe I'm a computeraholic also. . .

Later . . . LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment